Sunday, January 22, 2012

Our Dinner Cruise Ship


On Saturday night, Jan. 21, we boarded an open-air catamaran for a cruise to eat, dance, spot whales and dolphins, and drink freely. The boat bobbed around quite a bit, and I couldn't tell if the folks were lurching around on deck from the roughness or the imbibing. I suspect it was a bit of the two in combination, and, I, the non-drinker, enjoyed watching their antics. Whales co-operated by doing their dance in the water, and a school of dolphins made their appearance, too. A party followed the eats and drinks, and the following blogs show the fun we had.

In talking with our son, Brandon, who's celebrating his 36th birthday today, he told me he would crank up his snowblower today since it turned wintry there in Fargo. We've enjoyed temps averaging about 80 degrees for the last two weeks. We leave here tomorrow, and this will probably be the last blogging I do until I reach home. We have one more luau this evening and then will pack up to return. Aloha meaning good-bye.