Monday, May 23, 2011

You Can Tell It's Spring Now


Here is a picture of the dear wife going bonkers in the Cottontail Greenhouse just a bit south of our place on Highway 1806. Since opening a few years ago this has been a favorite destination of hers during the planting season. I inquired beforehand if I could take a few pictures and the man said I could if I gave the name of his business, so here it is again: Cottontail Greenhouse. I still don't know much about this camera of mine but I still have two classes to go at Bismarck State so maybe I will have an epiphany. Actually what I need to do is take hundreds of pictures and figure out what setting goes where. Things are working a bit better with some healing of the old gluteus maximus that I injured a while back, and I can walk around a bit better now to take pictures. I exercised in the fitness center today the first time in about three weeks and a couple of the regulars wondered where I'd been. Visiting with my 91 year old mother on the phone yesterday I told her about limping around and she imparted this wisdom, "You aren't getting any younger, are you?"