Thursday, May 05, 2011

Mysteries of the Camera

The picture shown here is of no use to anyone except that it shows some experimenting with my camera from the 4th floor of the NECE building on Bismarck State's campus. Last evening was the first session of the photography class I'm taking named "Beyond the Auto Button." Hopefully I'll learn some of the settings on my digital slr camera. It faces the southern view and if one squints you can make out a butte on the extreme right of the horizon called Little Heart Butte.

Right now a back problem prevents me from getting too verbal at my keyboard. A trip to my prostheticist didn't bring relief, so now I'm heading to my doctor for a probable x-ray. I suspect I worked too hard with my gym exercises, namely the sit-up machine. How does the old saying go, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.