Friday, April 15, 2011

What's This?

Here we are on the morning of April 15, 2011! I've summerized the snowblower and will be darned if I start it up again. We shovelled a couple paths so we can walk to and from the car. I've been wanting to get out and take pictures with my new D-SLR, but all I get are these snow scenes. By the way, I took the opportunity to learn how to run the camera by signing up for a class at BSC which will start in a couple of weeks. It was such a popular class that when I called to get in the first go-round, I was told the class had already filled. What? I just got the catalog yesterday. We'll take your name since we're thinking about adding another class. The next day she called and said it was a go. The only requirement seems to be to take my camera with a fully charged battery. It sounds like we're going to "shoot."