Thursday, March 14, 2013

Yesterday's Presentation


I didn't get around to posting this blog yesterday, Wed., when I usually do because I was tired.  I made the presentation to a nice crowd and many of them said nice things afterwards.  So, I'm going to go with this: it was a success.  To spice things up a bit I told a few jokes, such as - An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day.  The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy dismounted and tied his horse to the rail.  The cowboy then moved to the back of the horse, lifted its tail, and placed a big kiss where the sun don't shine.  He dropped the horse's tail, stepped onto the sidewalk, and headed for the saloon door.

The sheriff said, "Hold on, Mister.  Did I just see what I think I saw?"  

I reckon you did, Sheriff...I got me some powerful chapped lips."

"And that cures them?"

"Nope, but it keeps me from lickin' 'em."
...
I'll be back next week with something worthwhile to say.
 
Posted by Picasa